Allina: Senior Systems Analyst - Medical Imaging
Hired in February, 2010 I accepted a role to work for Allina in the Medical Technology Systems department. This was an exciting opportunity to work on the full scope of medical imaging from configuring and building the overall system architecture down to the granular level of Radiologist workstation configurations.
I am fortunate to work with talented individuals that have been in the Healthcare industry for 15+ years and I quickly adopted a role focused on the archiving and routing of DICOM medical images. I love this position as it exposes me to the latest technology from servers and switches, to workstations and services.
- Robust PACS Architechture - 1 million a year
- Data 100% Replicated - High Availability
- Auto patient conversions via Health Information Exchange
- Access to Images in Patient Chart via VitreaView
- DICOM Restful Services: MINT, WADO
- Employee Recognition Award: 2015 & 2016
- Key Contributer Award: 2015
Comprehensive knowledge of DICOM medical imaging tags, transfer syntaxes, and photometric interpretations.
Health Level Seven integrations with auto-prefetching ro relevant prior exams.
HIE PIX Queries
Health Information Exchange patient ID auto-tranforms from disparate organizations using PIX queries.
Connected to 30 outside organizations and growing.
Three terabytes of data throughput daily. 1.5 million exams acquired annually.
Taking DICOM to the next level leveraging MINT and WADO.